- Swim Suits: Seems pretty obvious but I packed 3 full suits that could be mixed and matched so that it didn’t look as though I was wearing the same suit each day.
- Tank Tops: I packed two loose tank tops (one grey and one white) to mix and match with my other bottoms for a simple yet stylish outfit.
- Plain White Tee: An essential for almost all vacations but especially because it makes a great cover up on the boats post-dive.
- Button Ups: A basic button up can be dressed up or down depending on your vacation needs and if fitted properly is a stylish must have. I packed a chambray button up along with my white button up with pineapple print for a festive vacation top.
- Shorts: I packed a more stylish pair as well as a classic denim pair to mix and match with my tops for any occasion.
- Pants: Harem or jogger style pants are perfect vacation bottoms to not only travel in but can make any laid back outfit stylish. I also packed some slim fit boyfriend jeans for when it’s cooler out.
- Dresses: I packed both a sun dress and maxi dress to cover my bases. My sun dress (the exact on pictured above) is simple enough to be dressed up or down for a night on the town or just doing some shopping. My maxi dress was a bit dressier for a nice dinner that my family and I had planned.
- Hats: Though the wider brimmed hats are the hardest to pack, I brought two in unexpected colors to give my outfits some personality as I tend to wear little to no jewelery while I’m on vacation.
- Shoes: Loafers, Converse and sandals are the 3 best styles to bring on a beach vacation because they cover almost all the bases for my planned activities.
- Miscellaneous: I packed some work out clothes and shoes as well as socks, a scarf, lingerie, and sunglasses.
I will be making a video with packing tips on my YouTube channel and posting my vacation outfits after the New Year so make sure you stay tuned for that!
Comment below and let me know: what are your vacation essentials?