There’s nothing like a monochrome work outfit to start the week during this crisp, cool fall. Rocking one color from head to toe makes getting ready for work quick and easy, but doesn’t have to be boring. The best thing about rocking a monochrome wok outfit is that you can wear it easily from season to season and from day to night with very little effort. If you’re trying to find out how to rock a monochrome work outfit, here are my tips:
- Play with textures. To keep your outfit from from looking flat, use different materials or textures to add depth.
- Mix in patterns. When the weather doesn’t call for layers, play with patterns to keep your look interesting.
- Layer. As the weather gets cooler play with unexpected lengths and layers to add a more editorial vibe.
- Don’t be afraid to wear different shades. Contrary to belief, you don’t have colors that match perfectly in fact using a variety of colors will give your outfit more interest.
- Accessorize. Don’t forget to use shoes, jewelry and other accessories to add even more personality to your look.
The biggest thing to keep in mind when rocking a monochrome work outfit to start with a base that makes you look and feel confident. Next you just have to add extra layers or accessories as you see fit. See how else you can where a monochrome outfit to work.