If you’ve been following me for a while then you’ll know I’m all about helping you maximize your wardrobe. Every month I dedicate a post specifically geared towards different ways to style certain pieces. With the summer temperatures on the rise and my will power to spend less time thinking about creating an outfit, I decided to share 7 ways to wear wide leg pants since they are the ultimate effortless wardrobe staple. Not only do they work year round and for almost any occasion, but when chosen correctly they are flattering on every body type. So if you’ve been struggling with how to style your wide leg pants this summer keep scrolling for outfit inspiration.
Be sure to comment and let me know which look was your favorite.
- Choose a pair of wide leg pants with fun details, like splits, to step an otherwise ordinary look. See how to wear split leg pants.
2. For an easy way to wear wide leg pants, then find a breezy jumpsuit that works for almost any occasion. Here’s how you can choose the perfect jumpsuit.
3. Step up a simple crop top and wide leg pants look by throwing on a chic blazer and quirky sunglasses. Check out how to style bold wide leg pants.
4. Rock a pair of cropped wide leg pants in monochrome for a stylish yet easy summer look. Here are tips on how you can rock a monochrome look.
5. Update your denim this summer with a wide leg pair and rock it with a fun tank top for an easy casual look. See how to choose flared jeans.
6. For a polished evening out look, choose a dressier crop top to wear with a bold pair of wide leg pants. See what else you can wear for a night out this summer.
7. Take your work wear to the next level by swapping out your classic trousers with a wide leg pair and top it with a chic vest.
Shop my wide leg picks:
See what else is going on with Lil Miss JB Style on: