There’s something about fall that just screams leather, plaid, denim, shearling, fur and neutrals to me so I decided to share what I would consider some of my must haves for this fall.
• Chambray and plaid tops are so versatile and classic season after season and are the perfect cover up over a dress or tee + skirt combo to showcase your personal style.
• My two must have sweaters for fall are a cable knit and a turtle neck to fight off the cold yet remain super chic.
• Faux leather tops are a must for me, it just wouldn’t feel like fall without some leather.
• I can’t believe I’ve lived this long and never owned a slip dress! It is perfect for a simple on the go outfit and can be dressed up to be a sexy night out look.
• As you saw on my Wish List I have been lusting after a turtleneck sweater to pair with a big fur coat or just some boots for a cool, yet glam vibe.
• If you’re not feeling the slip dress, a nice fitting maxi dress can be just as sexy and cool. I plan to wear mine with booties or chucks depending on the occasion.
• What is fall without the perfect hat? I have fallen victim to the floppy fedora trend but I could never abandon my first love, the beanie.
• A statement belt is a must have for me this fall to add personality to a simple tee and jeans look or polish up as a finishing piece over a dress.
• Another perfect finishing piece is of course a clutch, and what better pattern than leopard print?
• As I said before, is it really fall without some leather? A leather skirt or pants are a way to add instant rocker chic to any look.
• Even though it’ll be after Labor Day, I will still be rocking white jeans with neutrals and booties for an unexpected tough look.
• A grey skirt or pair of pants can give a new twist from the usual leather and black bottoms during fall.
• A denim jacket is perfect for giving your look a relaxed vibe.
• Can you tell I have a slight obsession with leather? If you don’t buy anything else a leather jacket is THE must have piece for all to give your look a touch of cool.
• It’s finally trench season again, which in Michigan is a necessity with all the rain, so go ahead and through it on over your outfit for some sexy chic-ness.
• How can one get through fall without booties? They literally go with everything, all you have to do is find the right height.
• For days where you’re on the run add some normcore to your look with slip-ons. With all variety it’s easy to find a pair to go with your outfit.
Comment below and tell me: What are your fall must haves?
Shop my fall picks below: