With all that’s being going on I’ve found one way to distract myself and help pass the time is by reading. With so many ways to enjoy books these days, Audible currently has a free trial month which means you can listen to tons of books for free, it’s the perfect time to either get whisked away to some imaginary place or learn about topics that interest you. So I put together some books from my reading shelf that I recommend checking out + books that I plan to read. If you have any recommendations I’d love to hear them in the comments below!
What I’m Wearing: ASOS Dress
Books I Recommend
- Women Who Run With Wolves by Clarissa Linkola Estes, Ph.D.
- Vagina by Naomi Wolf
- Beyond the Label by Maureen Chiquet
- Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
- 101 Essays That Will Change the Way You Think by Brianna Wiest
- The Smartest Investment Book You’ll Ever Read by Daniel R. Solin
- Becoming, A Guided Workbook by Michelle Obama
- Coffee Break Writing by John Gillard
Books On My Reading List
- When God Was a Woman by Merlin Stone
- The Soulful Art of Persuasion: The 11 Habits That Will Make Anyone a Master Influencer by Jason Harris
- The Messy Middle: Finding Your Way Through the Hardest and Most Crucial Part of Any Bold Venture by Scott Belsky
- The Strategic Storyteller: Content Marketing in the Age of the Educated Consumer by Alexander Jutkowitz
Don't Miss a Look! Get Every Outfit Delivered Straight to your Inbox by Clicking the Button Below!