With Black Friday right around the corner (LITERALLY), I thought I’d share what items I’ll be hoping to score on sale.
As you can see there’s a mix of fall, winter and spring items on this list because it’s never too soon to start planning for the next season. The break down of my list of what I’m hoping to catch some deals on is:
- Basic Tees– I recently lost my favorite black boyfriend tee along with a few others and figured Black Friday would be a good time to find some quality replacements.
- Button Ups– I’m hoping to add some button ups in unexpected colors and patterns that are both work and weekend friendly for winter and spring.
- Sweaters– I’m STILL on the hunt for more sweaters, as you know from this post, I only own two. I’m hoping to get both light-weight and thicker ones to help transition from winter to spring.
- Skirts– I’d like to add a nice pencil skirt in an edgy color as well as a statement skirt into my wardrobe that can be worn year round.
- Jeans– My favorite pair of skinnies finally bit the dust not too long ago so I’m on the hunt for the perfect pair to take their place.
- Statement Pants– I would like to add some leather pants and a few other pairs that draw attention to mix up my work and weekend looks.
- Shoes– I am looking for some pointed toed boots that can be worn to work and on weekends but won’t be ruined by the crazy amount of salt and snow on the ground here in Michigan. I’d also like to score some sexy over-knee boots and black mules as well.
- Accessories– I noticed that I have little to know black accessories so I figured a cute waist belt, statement watch, and simple earrings would be a great addition to my arsenal.
Comment below and tell me: What are you hoping to score on Black Friday?
Shop my Black Friday picks below: