Happy New Year lovelies, I hope you had a great holiday season and are ready to take 2016 stylishly! I figured what better way to bring in the new year here on Lil Miss JB Style than by sharing my top 15 favorite outfits from last year? Also I’m excited to announce some new things coming to the blog as well as a few of my style resolutions for the new year.
Here’s what you’ve got to look forward to this year here on Lil Miss JB Style:
- New style posts every Monday & Wednesday filled with tips and tricks to maximize your wardrobe
- Style Series posts every other Friday geared towards helping you refine your personal style
- Monthly Style Q&A at the end of each month, submit your questions to email@example.com
- Opt in email list which includes: current sales, exclusive style tips and even service discounts sent bi-weekly
Do you follow along with Lil Miss JB Style’s Social Media? If not here’s where you can keep up with me outside the blog and why you should:
- Check out Lil Miss JB Style on Instagram for OOTD posts and even more tips to step up your style.
- On Facebook Lil Miss JB Style share style tips, work wear inspiration and weekly fashion finds.
- Lil Miss JB Style TV is filled with LookBooks for all your style needs.
- Follow Lil Miss JB Style on Pinterest for fashion finds and outfit inspiration for every season.
Keep scrolling to see my style resolutions for 2016!
Photos by: Scott W., Briana Lung, @JMT_PD, and Shanta Mac
-Now for my style resolutions-
- Purge my closet of clothes that no longer work. This is always an ongoing process but one that’s very important. In order to feel my best I need clothes in my closet that resonate with me while working with my body and lifestyle.
- Wear more of what you love. Going off number 1, I want to wear more clothes that align with my style vision. Instead of being afraid to wear something I love due to outside factors I’d like to be more confident in my style decisions.
- Don’t be afraid to develop a uniform. Though having a uniform may seem constricting, it can make getting dressed a breeze, especially in the corporate world. It also means less shopping, more outfit options all while making you look great day in and day out.
- Try new things with my hair, nails and make-up. Often times people forget the importance of their personal grooming. Just as easily as a great hair style can be the cherry on top of an outfit as it can also be the reason a look doesn’t work. It’s also a great way to breathe life into your uniform.
- Stick to my budget. It’s important to remember your priorities in every aspect of your life, even style. It can be hard, especially as a blogger, to not run and spend too much money on your latest fashion item crush, BUT you don’t have to be rich to be stylish.
Comment below and tell me: What are your style resolutions for 2016?